Monday Nights @ Number 2 Canyon
Join us for the return of the Monday Night recurring work-party series at Number 2 Canyon! This summer we will be building 6 miles of new trail and need your help.
We will be working to complete the new upper Stairway trail. Bring a bike! Meet at the Number 2 Canyon trail-head parking lot. If you cannot arrive by 5pm, no problem - just follow the signs and green cones to the work party site.
Work party will conclude with a BBQ and beverages.
Questions? Contact JulieEllington@evergreenmtb.org
What to expect
- No experience necessary
- All tools will be provided
- Expect to be physically active and to work at your own pace
- Uneven terrain of all types
What to Wear
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Sturdy Footwear, boots recommended
- Long pants
- Work gloves if you have them
- Long-sleeved shirt recommended
- Eye protection recommended (glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses)
What to Bring
- A backpack to carry your personal gear
- A jacket or coat in case of cold weather