Breakfast, Trail Work Party, and BBQ!
Help us build a mile of new trail in a day! We need all hands on deck to accomplish this goal, so bring yourself and a friend or two. Your hard work will be rewarded with breakfast, lunch and a sense of pride in what we've accomplished for the day.
Parking will be limited; please carpool. Tools will be provided.
Can't play in the dirt? We still need your help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by: Sweetwood BBQ, The Dilly Deli, Wenatchee Valley Velo, WenatcheeOutdoors, North 40 Productions
What to expect
- No experience necessary
- All tools will be provided
- Expect to be physically active and to work at your own pace
- Uneven terrain of all types
What to Wear
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Sturdy Footwear, boots recommended
- Long pants
- Work gloves if you have them
- Long-sleeved shirt recommended
- Eye protection recommended (glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses)
What to Bring
- A backpack to carry your personal gear
- A jacket or coat in case of cold weather