UPDATE: The date has changed to April 13th to allow more snow to melt out.
Who: All the great folks that enjoy using the beautiful trails in the Wenatchee Foothills
What: Enjoy a great day of out-of-doors activity with a great group of trail users and enthusiast
Why: Accomplish early season trail maintenance of all of the foothill trails, and complete finishing touches on the new Burts trail.
Tools and supervision will be provided, wear appropriate footwear and clothing. Snacks, lunch and drinks will be provided by a special out of town chef who will be providing exquisite cuisine. Bring your water bottle, gloves and be ready for a wonderful day of rewarding work and fun!
What to expect
- No experience necessary
- All tools will be provided
- Expect to be physically active and to work at your own pace
- Uneven terrain of all types
What to Wear
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Sturdy Footwear, boots recommended
- Long pants
- Work gloves if you have them
- Long-sleeved shirt recommended
- Eye protection recommended (glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses)
What to Bring
- A backpack to carry your personal gear
- A jacket or coat in case of cold weather