Uphill Trail Work Party
We are starting maintenance on the uphill trail, it will be closed during our work parties as we will be rolling rocks and dirt down. Please respect this closure.
Work parties are here!
- Monday, April 15th
- Tuesday, April 16th
- Wednesday, April 17th
- Friday, April 19th
Meet at the Ski Hill parking lot at 8am with bikes and head up the uphill. We will be working on treadwork and the back slope. Bring lunch, water, gloves, closed toed shoes, and layers to stay warm/dry.
**IF YOU COME LATE CALL BEFORE YOU HEAD UP PLEASE**
What to expect
- No experience necessary
- All tools will be provided
- Expect to be physically active and to work at your own pace
- Uneven terrain of all types
What to Wear
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Sturdy Footwear, boots recommended
- Long pants
- Work gloves if you have them
- Long-sleeved shirt recommended
- Eye protection recommended (glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses)
What to Bring
- A backpack to carry your personal gear
- A jacket or coat in case of cold weather