Whether your child is riding a balance bike or shredding the gnar, we have something for everyone! Pack a picnic or purchase lunch from Dooley Dogs Food Truck. Come join us for a family fun day in the mountains!
Activities include organized rides for youth ages 3-12 years old, bike games for all ages, open trails for families to adventure on bike or foot, multiple booths to explore and learn about different outdoor and non-traditional opportunities geared towards youth in the valley, and much more! Pack a picnic and join us for a day of fun! Dooley Dogs Food Truck will be onsite for lunch purchases. Come join us for a day of fun in the mountains!
Pre-registration is required for the organized youth bike rides!
What: Youth bike races, activities, rides, and FUN!
When: June 25, 2022 from 9:00am-1:00pm
Where: Squilchuck State Park - 2805 Mission Ridge Rd, Wenatchee, WA
Please note: A Washington State Discover Pass is required at Squilchuck State Park. Available on-site or online here.
Competitive Youth Rides
Something for every child! Competitive rides include:
- Pedal-less: Balance bikes
- Meadow Cruisers: 0.33 miles. Geared toward first and second year young riders.
- Forest Riders: 0.5 miles. Geared toward young riders who are comfortable on trails.
- Alpine Rippers: 1.35 miles. Geared towards pre-teen riders who are comfortable on blue trails with adequate endurance.
- Ridge Riders: 2.6 miles. Geared towards pre-teen and teens wanting to challenge their endurance.
- Tickets are $5 per child for Evergreen Members ($10 for non-members, Join today!)
- Pre-registration is required for the organized youth bike rides!
- No day-of registration
- Ticket availability is limited
- Online registration ends June 22nd
From Wenatchee head South on S Mission St which becomes Squilchuck Rd, follow the signs for Mission Ridge Ski area. About 7 miles from wenatchee turn left into Squilchuck state park.
Please note: A Washington State Discover Pass is required at Squilchuck State Park.