GiveBig: 65 Miles of New Trails are in Your Hands!
You're our most important Trail Builder.
It’s GO TIME. 65 miles of NEW trails are greenlighted.
That’s 8 new trail projects across the state. But their fate is in your hands. Will you GIVE BIG now to make them happen?
YOU are our most important trail crew member on these projects: We need $124K to bridge the funding gap and start digging. We can do it with your help today.
YOU have the power to self-fund new trail miles:
- Sun Mountain Trail network expansion, Methow Valley: 20 miles
- The infamous "Ribbed” trail and complete the climbing trail at Ski Hill, Leavenworth: 3 miles
- Trails in the Yacolt Burn, Battle Ground: 8 miles
- Tokul trail connections, Fall City: 4 miles
YOU have the power to self-fund skills parks:
- Camp Sekani skills park and pump track, Spokane.
- Ride Park at Port Gamble.
YOU have the power to bridge the funding gap for these epic trail projects:
- No. 2 Canyon, Wenatchee: 30 miles (8 miles in 2018)
- Alpine Baldy Phase II, Skykomish: 3 miles
That's over 65 miles of trail funded by riders like you!
Schedule your GiveBig donation today--and double your impact with the Evergreen Board Match!
Permits are in place. Crews are ready. But without funding, no dirt will turn. Help get shovels in the ground--schedule your GiveBig donation and #BeTheBuilder today.
Thank you for truly making WA the best place to ride!