Monday Nights @ Number 2 Canyon - Kickoff & BBQ!
Join us to kick-off the return of the Monday Night recurring work-party series at Number 2 Canyon! This summer we will be building 6 miles of new trail and need your help. Bring your bike - we will ride new trails to the work site.
UPDATE! We will be meeting at the 4-way junction. Directions: Continue driving up the road (left) past the Number 2 Canyon trailhead parking lot for another 1/2 mile until you arrive at the 4-way intersection at the top of the pass; there is plenty of parking. If you cannot arrive by 5pm, no problem - just follow the signs and green cones to the work party site. We'll conclude the evening with a BBQ and beverages.
Questions? Contact JulieEllington@evergreenmtb.org
What to expect
- No experience necessary
- All tools will be provided
- Expect to be physically active and to work at your own pace
- Uneven terrain of all types
What to Wear
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Sturdy Footwear, boots recommended
- Long pants
- Work gloves if you have them
- Long-sleeved shirt recommended
- Eye protection recommended (glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses)
What to Bring
- A backpack to carry your personal gear
- A jacket or coat in case of cold weather