Bent Femur Work Party
5 pm to 6 pm
Work Party Lead
There will be a short work party at 5 pm prior to the Bent Femur Trail Completion Celebration ride to do a little brushing around the trail. Meet up at the north end of Bent Femur trail at 5 pm to help put the finishing touches on the trail!
Squilchuck State Park
From Wenatchee head South on S Mission St which becomes Squilchuck Rd, follow the signs for Mission Ridge Ski area. About 7 miles from wenatchee turn left into Squilchuck state park.
Please note: A Washington State Discover Pass is required at Squilchuck State Park.
6431-6499 Squilchuck Rd, Wenatchee, WA 98801, USA
What to expect
- No experience necessary
- All tools will be provided
- Expect to be physically active and to work at your own pace
- Uneven terrain of all types
What to Wear
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Sturdy Footwear, boots recommended
- Long pants
- Work gloves if you have them
- Long-sleeved shirt recommended
- Eye protection recommended (glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses)
What to Bring
- A backpack to carry your personal gear
- A jacket or coat in case of cold weather