CW Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance is Seeking Volunteers for Committees
- Are you passionate about mountain biking and want to give back to the mountain bike community?
- Do you like marketing, building community, finance, advocacy or technology?
- If so, then apply to join an Evergreen Committee now!
Evergreen creates and protects sustainable mountain biking opportunities in Washington.
Committee Members will be:
- Committed to the mission and vision of Evergreen
- Active in the mountain bike community and members of Evergreen
- Willing to dedicate time, ensure mission advancement and serve as an ambassador within the community to deepen Evergreen’s relationships with land managers, financial and industry partners, members, and supporters.
- Assist Evergreen to continue to be the “go-to” mountain biking organization for Central Washington.
Committee Members commit to spending approximately 4-8 hours a month on average:
- Attending monthly committee meetings. Many of which can be attended via conference call or over a ride.
- Preparing committee work products outside of meetings.
If you are interested in assisting Evergreen with important committee work, please fill out the Committee Application below and include any relevant information that may assist us in evaluating your ability to have a positive impact on Evergreen’s ability to successfully achieve its mission and goals. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, but you can anticipate an initial response from us within a month of receiving your application. All eligible applicants will meet with Board Members to discuss their qualifications and interest in serving on an Evergreen Committee.
APPLICATION FOR COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP