No. 2 Canyon Work Party, BBQ, & Ride
Join us on Saturday, September 9th from 10am - 2pm at No. 2 Canyon!
We will work to complete two new trails, break for a BBQ, head out for a group ride or run, and end the day with some cold beverages!
It's our volunteers who make this possible, and we're counting on your support to keep these trails amazing!
Please see details below for what to expect, what to wear, and what to bring.
What to expect
- No experience necessary
- All tools will be provided
- Expect to be physically active and to work at your own pace
- Uneven terrain of all types
What to Wear
- Clothing for all weather conditions
- Sturdy Footwear, boots recommended
- Long pants
- Work gloves if you have them
- Long-sleeved shirt recommended
- Eye protection recommended (glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses)
What to Bring
- A backpack to carry your personal gear
- A jacket or coat in case of cold weather