Whether your child is sending it on a balance bike or shredding the gnar, we have something for everyone! Activities include organized rides for youth ages 3 - 13 years old, bike games for all ages, open trails for families to adventure on bike or foot, multiple booths to explore and learn about outdoor activities in the valley, face painting and much more! Pack a picnic or purchase lunch from Dooley Dogs Food Truck. Come out and spend a day playing in the mountains!
A special thanks to our sponsors of this year's event:
Children's Dentistry Northwest | Arroyo Accounting | Jerry's Auto Supply
Please note: A Washington State Discover Pass is required at Squilchuck State Park. Available on-site or online here.
Competitive Youth Rides
Something for every child! Competitive rides include:
- Ridge Riders: 2.6 miles - Geared towards pre-teen and teens wanting to challenge their endurance
- Alpine Rippers: 1.35 Miles - Geared towards pre-teen riders who are comfortable on blue trails with adequate endurance.
- Forest Riders: 0.5 miles - Geared towards young riders who are comfortable on trails.
- Meadow Cruisers: 0.33 miles - Geared toward first and second year young riders.
- Pedal-less: Balance Bikes - Geared towards the tiny tike shredders.
- $5 per child for Evergreen Members
- $10 per child for non-members (Join today!)
- $20 per child day-of (no member discounts day-of)
- Ticket availability is limited
- Day-of on-site registration available, ticket availability pending
- Online registration ends July 20th
For questions, please email Heather at email@example.com.